Hi, I'm Donna Sozio.
BOOK COACH & MEDIA EXPERT
"I turn frustrated writers into successful authors." Donna Sozio
As a full-time career writer with over 20-years’ experience in the publishing, media, and film industry, I know what it takes to become a successful author.
I sold my first book on the first try and I'll teach you how too.
Personally, I received multiple offers from top literary agents multiple times, sold my first book to a major publisher in just three weeks, sold the TV/film rights to my second book before I finished writing it. My second book was translated into four languages.
I’ve also appeared on, written for, or been featured in over 100+ major international media outlets including: The Early Show, Good Day LA, GMTV, Fox News, Sunrise, Yahoo.com, MSN.com, Good Day LA, Seventeen Magazine, LA.com, KISS FM,The Washington Post, Globe and Mail, Allure Magazine, W Magazine, PopSugar.com, The Sydney Morning Herald, Flare Magazine, The Sun, Fox.com, and many more.
The techniques taught in WriteABetterBookinLessTime.com are what every writer needs to know to make it publishing.
More importantly, I make a great living doing what I love while I teach aspiring writers to do the same!
WHAT'S IN THE COURSE?
Get your step-by-step, fast-track roadmap to set your book up for success!
- What you need to know about the publishing industry to sell your book
- How the publishing industry really works and it's not what you think
- Who really makes the decisions to publish your book
- The truth about literary agents, editors, and publishing houses
- Why marketing departments at publishing houses are important
- How to get book stores to buy your book
- How to write a book designed to get massive media
- The importance of understanding the publishing cycle
- Go for the easy sell
- How develop your bestselling concept
- How to communicate your bestselling concept to literary agents, publishers, and the media
- Why you want to know your marketing plan in advance - hint a bigger book advance
- How to attract more readers and get more book sales
- How to truly connect to readers and make your book unforgettable